Homes Pre-Inspected and Read!
BNA Inspections will help you with a Move-In Certified Home. Best for Buyers and Sellers…
Buying a home!
If you are buying a home, ask the seller or real estate agent for access to the inspection report of a Move-In Certified property!
- The Inspection has already been completed by the time you tour the home
- The inspection has already been paid for by the seller, giving you the option of waiving your inspection contingency, which streamlines the sales process
- A Move-In Certified Seller’s inspection can help prevent 11th-hour re-negotiations and delays.
- A Move-In Certified Seller’s inspection can reveal problems ahead of time, which:
- Gives the seller time to make repairs
- Permits the seller to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report.
- Gives you the information you need to make an informed home-buying decision.
- The report may relieve your unfounded suspicions and concerns before you decide to walk away from an otherwise great deal
Selling a home!
A Move-In Certified seller inspection can help you close the sale.
The benefits of having a Move-In Certified Seller Inspection:
- The agent can recommend an InterNACHI Certified professional inspection to inspect the property before the buyer’s inspector arrives
- The seller can assist the inspector during the inspection, something not normally done during a buyer’s inspection
- The seller and agent are alerted to any immediate safety issues discovered before other agents and potential buyers tour the home, and any issues or repairs can be resolved ahead of time, without rushing, which will help the home show better.
- The seller is given an opportunity to dispute or clarify any misstatements in the report before it’s generated for distribution.
- The inspection report helps the seller see their home from the eyes of an unbiased third party, making asking price more realistic.
- A Move-In Certified inspection report can be used as a marketing tool to help sell the home, both at an open house and online, where the report is hosted.
- Move-In Certified yard signs attract potential buyers
- A Move-In Certified seller inspection helps eliminate “buyers remorse” that sometimes occurs just after a buyer’s inspection.
- A Move-In Certified seller inspection may encourage a buyer to waive their own inspection contingency.
- Deals are less likely to fall apart the way they sometimes do when a buyer’s inspection unexpectedly reveals problems at the last minute.
- A Move-In Certified inspection report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims